We’d be glad to assist you. To protect your right and avoid waste of administrative resources, be sure to read the following instructions, confirm and agree before writing to us.
- Please have your real name and contact method (phone number or e-mail address) written in your mail so that we’ll be able to process.
- According to Personal Information Protection Act, with effect from Oct 1st, 2012, your personal data is only for us to contact you. It won’t be open to public or for other uses. However, if your case involves other units of authority, based on the executive authorities have a statutory and professional division of labor, it will be transferred to the unit to handle and respond. Therefore, your personal data will be transferred to the responsible unit along with the e-mail.
- According to “Regulations of People’s Complaints Handling of Executive Yuan and Its Affiliated Agencies”, regulation 14 has formulated that Complaints under the following circumstances won’t be processed:
- Emails without details described, real names or contact methods.
- Complaints that have been handled and answered.
- Complaints to non-censorial authority and had processed by other authorities.